Each month our Construction and Building Industry Job in Focus feature takes a detailed look at some of the fantastic sales and marketing construction and building materials job vacancies currently on our books. Job in Focus is also promoted on our website. www.pinnacleconsulting.co.uk
Job Title: Architectural Sales Development Manager
Location: London & South East
Type: Field Sales
EMPLOYER: Our client is a global manufacturing business, renowned for being at the forefront of innovation including development of high performance Glass, Glazing, Facade and Bespoke Interior products. Due to sustained growth they are seeking a senior business development professional to assist in driving sales and specification within a key area of the UK.
ROLE: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (ARCHITECTURAL SALES)
Core duties include:
- Establish, develop and maintain contacts with Architects, Main Contractors, Facade Consultants, Curtain Wall Companies and Glass Processors
- Specify a high value added product portfolio for Commercial glass facades and interiors, tracking from project design stage through to securing sales with the glass processors
REQUIREMENTS: Our client are looking for a high calibre technical sales professional with a proven track record in specification sales within the construction industry.
- Advanced knowledge and proven track record of generating and securing sales and specification of a technical product, system or solution within the Building Product sector
- Experience and ideally contacts with Architects or Main Contractors
- Degree or Technical Construction Qualification
- Knowledge of Roofing, Cladding, Curtain Walling, Glazing, Fenestration, Windows, Entrance Systems, or Glass
- Knowledge of Curtain Walling Contractors and Facade Consultants
PACKAGE: Total Compensation of between £50,000 - £75,000 + excellent secondary benefits package.
APPLY: Call Steve Brennan on 01480 405 225 or apply on-line.