So if you're a building product manufacturer and you've developed or enhanced an innovative product in the last 12 months, why not tell everyone of its success and remind the industry of its benefits and why it has made a difference to the industry.
There are many product categories available to enter, which are all detailed below. The awards will be presided over by a panel of judges encompassing all areas of the housebuilding industry.
Please download the entry form now to enter these awards and give your product the recognition it deserves. The deadline for entries is FRIDAY 19th FEBRUARY.
The finalists will be announced in Spring 2016 selected by our panel of esteemed judges.
Winners will be announced at a gala lunch in Summer 2016.
- Peter L. Caplehorn – Construction Products Association
- Claire Curtis-Thomas – BBA
- Graham Hutton – Linden Homes
- Dave Mitchell – HBF
- Rob Pannell – Zero Carbon Hub
- Sarah Pasco – Taylor Wimpey South Thames
- Neil Smith – NHBC
- John Tebbit – Robust Details
- Steve Wielebski – W.A Consultancy
Housebuilder Product Awards 2016 - Categories
- Best building fabric product This category will focus on the fabric of the building including external doors, windows, roofing and walls
- Best internal / interior product This category will focus on all internal/interior features of a home.
- Best services product This category will focus on the services side of a development looking at products which aid heating, hot water or ventilation, including renewables
- Best kitchens and bathrooms product This category will focus on products used in the kitchens and bathrooms of new homes.
- Best external product This category is aimed at products which focus on the external area of a new development and includes products developed for landscaping, gardens and driveways. This category also incorporates below ground including drainage.
- Best site product This category is aimed at products which focus on the building process itself helping in the onsite construction and delivery of new homes.
- Best health and safety product This category is aimed at products or systems designed to improve health and safety on site or in the home.
- Best business product This category is for products or systems designed to aid the business side of the housebuilding process such as IT, finance, office systems or customer care systems.
- Best brand new product This category is open for products which are brand new to the industry. Products may enter which have not yet been used on site but must display its credentials in how it plans to aid new home development.