At the exhibition, you will be able to see many of leading International and UK-based names from the sector and all under one roof, allowing you to see the very latest that the best in the industry have to offer; compare and source new products; pick the brains of the experts from leading associations; and hear about the key issues that are going to impact on your business and the sector moving forward.
Consultants from Pinnacle Consulting will also be visiting the show, so if you are looking for a new job in the sector or would like to meet to discuss your career, contact us and we can arrange to catch up over a coffee. Please call us on 01480 405225 or by email email@example.com
Take a look at our latest sales jobs in the building products industry >>>
As well the possibility of seeing us at the show, here is what you can expect to see at the show!:
- 130 exhibitors including manufacturers, suppliers, installers and the leading trade associations
- 100s of products and services including the very latest the industry has to offer
- Seminar theatre 1 will showcase 15 RIBA approved CPDs from leading manufacturers in our industry.
- Seminar theatre 2 will host a 1 hour debate each day chaired by leading industry figure Ray Horwood (topics to be confirmed)
- Two large demonstration zones, where visitors can get up close to the latest innovations, and see them in use.
- The CITB skills/apprenticeship drop-in clinic, where contractors can ask the experts key questions, plus get all the advice they need with regard to taking on an apprentice and up-skilling their workforce.
- Numerous competitions and prize giveaways.
So don’t miss out on this opportunity to see, touch and hear about what’s current within the sector, plus get an idea of what the future holds for your industry and your career!
You can book your FREE ticket here.