The 2014 show is again at ExCeL, London, and is being held between 4-6 March. The show brochure is now available to download here.
It is important that the UK continues to have a flagship show for the built environment, so make sure it is in your diary to visit next year. Here are some reasons to visit:
- See the entire spectrum of sustainable construction products for new build and refurbishment of residential, commercial and industrial projects
- Network with industry professionals, clients and suppliers from around the world
- Get involved in a more sustainable built environment with the leading industry voices in our thought provoking conference
- Learn from over 600 of the most innovative and influential practitioners with our seminar programme
- Be seen and raise your profile, meet and network with the world's leading industry press
'Happy Birthday' Ecobuild from all at Pinnacle Consulting - recruitment specialists for sales and marketing roles in the built environment.