Each month our Construction & Building Industry Job in Focus feature takes a detailed look at some of the fantastic sales & marketing construction and building materials job vacancies currently on our books. Job in Focus is also promoted on our website. www.pinnacleconsulting.co.uk
Job Title: Managing Director
Job Ref: J6317
Location: North & North East
We are working in partnership with a well established, family owned manufacturing business, supply high quality uPVC and Composite Building products servicing the domestic new build housing market.
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for a proven business leader to play an instrumental role in the further growth and development of this highly successful business.
Accountable to the Board of Directors, you will be tasked with:
- Implementing operational strategies to maximise productivity in line with the company’s strategic Business Plan
- Control and manage company performance and finances in accordance with the budget
- Ensure maximum engagement of all staff through effective training and leadership to enable accurate execution of their key responsibilities and operational tasks.
- Monitor and control the quality management system, ensuring products are manufactured to the highest quality standard.
- Overall responsibility for acquisition, maintenance and effective utilisation of company assets.
- Monitor the selection, procurement and utilisation of raw materials and consumables
- Lead and Develop the sales and marketing function, maximising sales revenue and profitability
- Establish pricing and profitability policy
- Monitor and Control stock levels and ensure efficiency in logistics
- Represent the company with key customers as well as at key industry association meetings and events.
Our client are seeking an experienced business leader with a demonstrable track record in the effective management and development of a manufacturing business.
- Based in suitable location to head office based in East Yorkshire
- Exceptional visionary leadership and inspirational motivation skills
- Proven experience in a General management or Managing Director function, within a £5-50m business.
- Comprehensive understanding of a multi faceted business operation
- Strong financial and commercial acumen
- Competent in complex problem solving and effective decision making
- Experience within the UK Construction/Building Product Industry
- In-depth knowledge of new build housing market
- Experience in the uPVC or Composite Building Product Sector
Basic Salary of Circa £80,000 + Bonus & Excellent Secondary benefits package.
For more information, please contact Steve Brennan on 01480 405 225 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Search for more building products sales jobs >>>